Marketing Creative Producer
About the role
As a Marketing Creative Producer for Paradox, you will be responsible for creating and overseeing the production of marketing assets (trailers, adverts, streams, storefront and social assets) for your assigned games. You will report to the Head of Marketing Creative and work closely with your Product Marketing Manager to fully develop a product’s brand in order to achieve our awareness and sales goals. In this role, you will be expected to produce consistent and measurable results through your content. As much of the job will be managing projects through freelance artists and agencies, your ability to give specific, constructive feedback on assets is key. Conversely, the nature of marketing games involves interpreting other people’s passions, meaning that managing feedback and getting buy-in from stakeholders are critical to your success.
As the Creative Marketing Producer, you will report to the Head of Marketing Creative and your main stakeholder would be the Product Marketing Manager. You will also work closely with the line team including Community manager, Performance Marketing Manager, Product Launch and more.
You will also have contact with the Developers for the games you are handling.
- Develop engaging and effective content strategies and marketing assets (for example trailers, adverts, streams, storefront and social assets) for current and future titles.
- Responsible for all marketing content produced for your assigned brands.
- Manage external content producers to ensure work meets quality standards, deadlines and project goals.
- Work closely with and take direction from other members of the marketing line team to ensure content is serving project goals.
- Manage feedback from various internal stakeholders so that our products are accurately reflected to the end-user.
- At least 3 years of experience in video or media production as a Producer, content creator, branding or other visual storytelling.
- Experience with managing multiple projects and budgets at once is valuable for this role.
- Experience in branding and advertising.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Well familiar in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with Game Capture.
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.