Marketing Manager, Amazon Games
Apr 15, 2023
London, United Kingdom
- Experience in the gaming industry, having worked in marketing, brand or a similar discipline
Our initiatives include game development, publishing, marketing, and live operations across multiple games. In addition to releasing New World, an MMO set on a supernatural continent in the Age of Exploration, and publishing Lost Ark, from acclaimed studio Smilegate RPG, we are working on new IPs from our studios and teams in the US, Canada, and Europe, along with other projects in varying stages of development.
The Amazon Games Marketing team is seeking a talented Marketing Manager to work alongside our studio and central marketing teams, studio development, and product management teams to help ensure the successful launch of an upcoming unannounced title.
You will have responsibility for driving the strategic planning and execution of the go-to-market plan to reach targeted KPI goals including those associated with: consumer awareness, user acquisition, sales, retention, and MAU. You will be working internationally and cross-functional – aligning with different stakeholders and discipline leads internally.
Please note, this position can be based in either London (UK) or Munich (Germany).
Key job responsibilities
- Developing strategically driven marketing plans and overseeing implementation of the tactical components of that plan
- Tracking and reporting of KPIs and campaign metrics to analyse their success
- Running analyses to understand regional audiences and trends
- Working closely with internal teams and external partners, and providing project briefs needed to develop key marketing materials and components such as brand artwork and logo, style guides, online advertising banners, gameplay trailers, product websites and other promotional merchandise
- Working closely with central teams to localize global to regional marketing plans.
- Owning end-to-end processes for managing marketing tasks to execute plans
- Write and localize impactful copy that communicates product messaging to the consumer through various touch points including social, web, CRM, advertising and video
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
- Experience working in a digital marketing organization supporting multiple games
- Experience managing marketing campaigns for free-to-play games
- Analytical mindset and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience supporting game brand and product launches across multiple platforms (PC, Console, Mobile)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT - 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).