Marketing Manager (Gaming Industry Experience Required)
Who We Are:
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers the video games industry’s leading creative talent to develop the games that they are passionate about building, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale. Announced as a new division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, OlliOlli World, and more. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, Las Vegas, and Singapore.
We’re looking for a marketing manager to be part of our growing marketing and communications team. The marketing manager will lead the strategic development and go to market executions of some of Private Division’s and our partners’ games. We are seeking an experienced marketing member who demonstrates a balance of creativity, strategic planning, and data-informed executions.
What You’ll Take On:
- Collaborate with our developers in crafting the marketing and communications strategies for the games. Transparency is a core tenet of our publisher-developer relationships.
- As a marketing manager, you will direct marketing creative development across video, digital, print, and social platforms, developing concepts internally and with valued partners.
- Develop marketing programs that couple outstanding creative with a data-driven focus on campaign and audience performance.
- Assist in the development of community and social media strategies, with support from Private Division and dev community teams.
- Contribute to the planning for press and convention events in collaboration with our developer partners, our communications team, and vendors.
- Support our worldwide offices in the execution of the marketing plans for our games.
- Handle product marketing budgets, including reconciliations and expenditure tracking.
- Travel, both domestic and international, is required when it is safe to do so.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in marketing at a video game publisher or developer.
- Creative approach to both marketing planning and execution, working in a collaborative and transparent manner with our developers.
- Understanding of games and the gaming industry,
- Experience in developing strategic marketing plans, and bring them to market with data-driven campaign executions.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.