Location - EA Hyderabad
We're EA—the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. Our vision at EA Hyderabad is to be EA Mobile's center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market.
Electronic Arts India, a leading technology company and video game developer in India, brings together talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for inspiring the world to play.
We prioritise your well-being with our great compensation package and benefit programmes, including potential annual performance bonuses and stock awards, and premium healthcare for you and your loved ones. Apart from our global perks and benefits, you can also take advantage of our vibrant and dynamic studio facility which includes relaxation spaces, games, and a cafeteria to refuel and recharge.
The Marketing Manager role focuses on driving acquisition and reactivations across 3 major areas:
- Game Marketing - First Party (ASO, LiveOps, Featuring Pitches), Marketing Roadmap based on game content and Community Campaigns
- Paid UA if applicable - Drive creative refreshes, competitive analysis, working with UA team to understand the best ROAS campaigns etc.
- Media/Brand Partnerships
- App store optimization to drive player acquisition and installs.
- Create the messaging, execution, and strategy in collaboration with Community Management to create engaging materials to entice players.
- Creating submission packages to allow the game team to push updates live to the app store in conjunction with the Marketing Creative Artists.
- Prioritizing work for the Marketing Creative Artists and unblocking their work as required.
- Messaging, execution, and strategy for in-game partnerships.
- Advocate for Firemonkeys with the Maxis Marketing Team to align brand messaging across the Sims franchise.
- Consulting with Product and Production’s visions when formulating and executing marketing strategies.
- Attending and acting as the Creative team’s key liaison and advocate with the game teams.
- Highlight and monitor target metrics that our marketing activity aim to move for the service of ARM of our games
- Facilitate idea generation from the team/stakeholders so we can come up with new and creative ways to engage our audience
- Deliver Marketing Plan and Strategies to stakeholders to get feedback, iterate, and drive alignment with the game delivery schedule
- Deliver campaign post-mortems to gauge whether we’ve hit our goals. This should inform future Marketing Plans and Strategies
- Provides timely and accurate information to PLM and Publishing team to ensure that the games stand the highest chance of featuring
- Partner with UA team and Product stakeholders to provide Marketing Creative support and feedback on creatives
- (stretch) Monitor and analyse marketing trends in the games industry and beyond to educate, influence, and drive continuous improvement (e.g. looking for new channels and ways to engage players)
- Experience with the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular.
- 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing/brand building on client side or top digital/advertising agencies.
- Creative and editorial skills
- Cross platform marketing
- Pop-culture awareness of global trends in popular media.
- Experience with social analytics across channels.
- Experience growing social communities and developing content on social platforms along with working knowledge of social media tools like Sprout Social, or an equivalent.
- Understanding of App Store and Google Play ecosystems to drive new acquisitions.
- Experience managing a team of creative people.