Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile is currently seeking a Marketing Video Artist to help our team on their next adventure. This person will report to the Marketing Art Lead.
Your daily adventure:
- Creating videos using Adobe After Effects by integrating 2D/3D assets from our games and concept.
- Designing and animating imaginative and inspiring motion graphics pieces.
- Editing video footage to create sharp and dynamic pieces of content, whether it is for a CG game cinematic or an event held at the studio.
- Working with Marketing and the game Development Teams to capture in-game footage.
- Support in creating 2D/3D static assets for web, in-game needs or printed materials.
- Helping create 3D scenes by lighting, rendering and compositing 3D characters and animations, based on existing game assets and brand guidelines.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop or similar, Unity, Blender, Autodesk and other 3D software and the ability to learn new programs.
- 3 years + of experience in motion graphic design, animation & video editing.
- Good understanding of digital marketing practices & social media trends.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and design layout via storyboards, sketches and animatic.
- Ability to work in autonomy, and make solid decisions concerning marketing asset creation as well as document your processes.
- Good communication skills, you’re able to work collaboratively in a professional environment, able to understand and implement feedback. You are fun and proactive team player.
- Strong time management skills, able to create quality content on schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time, and to follow organizational standards and creative briefs.
- Fluent in English
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the games industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Work permit for Spain prior to applying for the position (NIE or European passport)
- French, Spanish,Catalan or any other language is a plus.
- Previous experience in entertainment industry
- Experience in game trailer production and gameplay capturing, 3D modeling, UV Mapping and Texturing.
- You have experience in designing physical merchandising products such as T-shirts, stationaries and tote bags.
- You have Knowledge of Blender.
- You have experience in working in creative studios.
Please send us the link to your demo reel or website demonstrating the above skills. Level of seniority will be established depending on the profile and experience.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).