Media Buyer, Paid Social - Global Marketing, Growth Marketing
Media Buyer - Paid Social
As a Paid Social Media Buyer, you are accountable for the overall setup and execution of our advertising campaigns across global advertising channels. As a member of the Growth Marketing team, you’ll work closely with Riot’s game teams, Brand teams, Community teams, and our regional offices. You’ll be a key contributor to a player’s first impression of Riot and our games, TV shows, and esports and your work will set us up in achieving our vision of building multi-generational games for players. You will report into the head of media buying on the Growth Marketing team.
- Build and optimize global marketing campaigns with a focus on paid social channels (TikTok, YouTube, IG, Reddit, etc)
- Coordinate with global social and influencer teams to manage content boosting calendar and activations
- Responsible for accurate and timely campaign asset uploading, creative performance reporting, and dissemination of creative performance learnings
- Be accountable for budget pacing and recommend strategic data-driven adjustments
- Gather and analyze data insights (ROI, ROAS, CPA, CTR, conversion volume, etc.) to deliver reports with accuracy and propose action plans for optimization
- Monitor the latest trends and changes in social media and the digital industry
- Able to effectively communicate with advertising partners to efficiently drive campaign performance
- Implement and monitor A/B and multivariate tests to optimize for conversion and other performance marketing metrics
- Troubleshoot campaign and creative issues using debugging tools and working with 3rd party vendors
- Work closely with Riot’s regional office teams to ensure campaigns are successful in each market
- 2+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience with a focus on paid marketing campaigns and ad platforms.
- 1+ years of experience using TikTok ad manager or Google UAC
- Experience with Excel/sheets or Tableau (data manipulation, charts, and pivot tables)
- Experience using most major ad platforms (Google, Meta, Titok, etc).
- PowerPoint/Google Slides design skills
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this could be your role!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.