Media Systems Support Analyst
As Riot continues to deliver and scale content to a global audience of passionate gamers, Riot’s IT Discipline is packed with challenges and opportunities centered on designing, building, and maintaining global infrastructure that supports the organization’s growth. Delivering a stable and adaptable foundation is difficult as it can change as quickly as the Meta. However, this isn’t your traditional corporate IT job where you are siloed into a single specialty and expected to churn out the same product in repetition. We are the backbone of delivering towards our consistent dream of being “Player Experience First.” Our Engineers are flexible, adaptable, and voracious in their pursuit of developing new techniques that give us the ability to automate and scale, while growing in their particular area of expertise. They are mentors, innovators, and only satisfied when they are delivering value above expectations.
We’re looking for a humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professional who can help teach us a thing or two. A technician to help maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve incidents and requests regarding our PC and AV technology in conference rooms, theaters, and all other areas on campus.As an AV Analyst (I) you are the first responders to help Rioters address Audio, Video & Scheduling issues for all our meeting and conference spaces. You’re the face of support and a customer service representative for IT. Technicians not only maintain and service the in-room tech, but work with Workplace Experience, Rioters and other technical teams to improve our meeting experiences while also leveling up the conference room and meeting space experience at central campus and at Riot offices across the globe.
- Work with all types of computers, AV gear, console gaming systems & Arcade machines
- Work with different monitoring and management systems to maximize efficiency & scale (deep freeze, SCCM, AD, other AV SaaS vendors)
- Help with our Digital Signage (Design, Scheduling Management, Technical Support)
- Create and update documentation
- Help manage support requests from Slack, ServiceNow and Email
- Work as support for Streaming events
- Assist with internal live event productions by helping setup TV’s, microphones, prompters, cameras, etc
- 1-2+ years of direct work experience
- Understanding and awareness of current trends in audio, video, and control systems (Biamp, Crestron, NewTek, Audinate, Logitech preferred)
- Understanding of programming Crestron and Biamp systems
- Support knowledge of video conference tools and troubleshooting (Meet, Zoom, Webex, MS Teams)
- Strong customer focus with ability to interface with personnel at all levels (staff, executives, stakeholders)
- Good understanding of network topology and security concept
- AV Industry certifications (CTS, DMC, etc.)
- Manufacturer-sponsored certifications (Biamp, Crestron)
- AV and CAD drawing software experience (D-Tools, Visio, Fusion, SketchUp, etc)
- Broadcast/stream/live event technology experience
- Virtual event platform experience
- Physical installation experience (construction, fabrication)
- Scripting language familiarity (PowerShell, REST API, etc.)
- Enterprise-class endpoint management experience (SCCM, MDT, FOG)
- Proficiency in Windows and Mac operating systems
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base hourly range between $24.04 USD - $33.17 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.