Microsoft 365 System Engineer
We are seeking a skilled MS365 System Engineer to join our dynamic IT team. As an MS365 System Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Microsoft 365 solutions to optimize productivity and efficiency across our organization.
A Microsoft 365 (MS365) system administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining our Microsoft 365 tenant. While workspace management is more focused on end-user computing, the MS365 system admin role ensures the efficient and secure operation of Microsoft 365 services tailored to our organization's needs. Focus areas will be identity and access management through Azure Active Directory, security and compliance enforcement, backup and recovery planning, software updates, system monitoring, troubleshooting, documentation, license management, automation, performance optimization and staying informed about Microsoft 365 updates and best practices.
- Deploy and configure MS365 applications, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, and other associated services.
- Administer MS365 user accounts, permissions, and access controls to ensure data security and compliance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement customized MS365 solutions to meet business needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve MS365-related issues, providing timely support to end-users.
- Monitor MS365 infrastructure and conduct regular maintenance to ensure system stability and performance.
- Keep up-to-date with MS365 updates and new features, evaluating their potential benefits for the organization.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery strategies for MS365 data and services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience as an MS365 System Engineer or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications and services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Teams.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting for MS365 administration and automation.
- Strong understanding of IT security principles and best practices in an MS365 environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- MS365 certifications (e.g., Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert) are a plus.
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.