- Testing (Functionality, Usability, and Regression)
- Create a rigid testing structure and use it to test and validate the game
- Finding bugs in the game
- Discover root causes to issues and report correctly
- Create and execute test cases
- Assume ownership of the workload assigned
- Work closely with the developers and artists
- Previous experience in mobile games QA
- Passion for mobile games
- Passion for delivering high-quality mobile games
- Must be proactive, self-directed, and organized
- Awareness and ability to leverage industry best practices and apply the best solution for a given problem
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
We are building a new studio in Bucharest. Join us and contribute to our growth as we make games to be played by millions of players. You will work in a highly dynamic environment, with a fresh new approach to mobile games.
You will be part of a very small team, doing cool stuff. Our goal is to put a game on the market as fast as possible and have an accelerated growth.
If you are interested in relocation, we will help you by proving a bonus when moving to Bucharest.
We look forward to hearing from you!