Mobile Unity Developer (Intermediate) - KOLIBRI GAMES BUCHAREST
Your main mission:
- Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Write clean code
- Be able to fix bugs on an already existing project
- Show ownership and initiative when implementing new features
- Do builds and deploy to the store
The professional value you bring:
- At least 1 year of experience with Unity3d
- Software development experience in C# or other general-purpose programming language
- Familiar with reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks, like UniRx or Zenject
- Ability to work on existing code base
- Awareness of industry best practices
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
The personal value you bring:
- Basic understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc)
- A passion for mobile games
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.