• Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
• Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
• Write tests and robust code to be used by millions of users
• Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
• Support and contribute new ideas to game design
• Do builds and deploy to the store
• Experience with Unity3d
• Software development experience in C# or other general-purpose programming language
• Familiar with reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks, like UniRx or Zenject
• Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
• Awareness and ability to leverage industry best practices and apply the best solution for a given problem
• Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
• Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc)
• A passion for mobile games
We are building a new studio in Bucharest. Join us and contribute to our growth as we make games to be played by millions of players. You will work in a highly dynamic environment, with a fresh new approach to mobile games.
You will be part of a very small team, doing cool stuff. Our goal is to put a game on the market as fast as possible and have an accelerated growth.
If you are interested in relocation, we will help you by proving a bonus when moving to Bucharest.
We look forward to hearing from you!