Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are also open to remote work options.
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:30pm
A Development Support candidate is responsible for directly following up with product features for testing, verification, and fulfilling needs of the QA and development teams. The Development Support staff works with the Mobile Development group and QA team. Also, a Development Support is responsible for communicating with development partners and creating test plans to locate issues and ensure that the product meets stakeholders’ expectations. Typically, day-to-day tasks can include bug writing, reporting and attending meetings/scrums. Development Support involves becoming a knowledge base for the product area and the ability to understand the ins-and-outs of how a feature should work, and launching it on time with fewest issues possible.
- Strong communication skills. (A key skill which we always wish to see is an ability to deliver criticism while maintaining a working relationship with your colleagues).
- Knowledge of MMA and Soccer current events.
- Knowledge of MMA and Soccer video games.
- PC literacy. Experience in the use of basic office apps such as Outlook and Excel.
- Proactive with strong work ethic able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Strong written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features.
- Flexible and team-oriented. Follow-up and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure.
- Project progress tracking and reporting combined with previous experience with bug tracking software (Jira, Devtrack, Etc.)
- Previous QA testing experience (or equivalent transferable skills or education)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Knowledge of Mobile application, PC Client and Browser testing
- Verify feature functionality and sign-off on development work
- Find, report and regress bugs/issues
- Collaborate with development and production teams to provide qualitative feedback
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verification.
- Execute blackbox, whitebox and greybox test cases
- Collaborate with SET’s on the creation; execution of automation test cases
- Follow up with development and testing partners while ensuring bugs are properly logged then
- Contributions to QA documentation: Confluence, SharePoint, etc.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, and vision.
- WFH options during the pandemic
- Dog friendly environment (That's right, you can bring your dog to work!)
- Indoor basketball court, outdoor basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court
- Community garden
- 2 dog parks
- Easy transit access
- Free on-site parking for staff and visitors