MoCap Team Lead
The MoCap team lead is responsible to support the MoCap supervisor in overseeing quality levels and deadlines for the MoCap support team.
The incumbent will collaborate on follow ups of the team’s work, coach team members and validate production results while working on medium and long-term workload planning.
The main tasks are to:
- Create, prioritize, assign, and regularly follow up on tasks and the advancement of the team’s work with regard to deliverables.
- Represent the team
- Medium- and long-term planning based on business activity.
- Draft regular reports to the MoCap supervisor on the advancement of the team’s work and suggest corrective measures whenever necessary to meet objectives;
- Anticipate and report potential conflict situations and suggest solutions to the MoCap supervisor as part of the team’s problem-solving process;
- Mentor team members on technical and artistic aspects;
- Take part in performance follow ups in collaboration with the MoCap supervisor;
- Ensure that new employees are integrated into the team;
- Help recruit new team members;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Management training or experience
- Experience in 3D animation an asset
- Experience in Mocap an asset
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- A collaborative, positive, and empathetic spirit
- Ability to manage time and priorities;
- Ability to build productive teams;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexibility in organizing work;
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving;
- Ability to delegate;
- Ability to manage stress and change;
- Managerial courage;
- Bilingualism (French-English);
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge ofteh video game industry, an asset
- MotionBuilder: Mapping, editing, rigging and retargeting motion capture data.