We are looking for our monetization manager. You will work on an unannounced PVP game and your main responsabilties will be :
- Define a sustainable monetization strategy which is in line with the game’s vision
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure monetization strategy is integrated into the core gameplay features
- Promote a holistic monetization strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing ingame revenue, while respecting the player experience
- Responsible for the monetization strategy and management of the in-game virtual store including catalogue and pricing strategy for micro-transactions
- Collaborate with operational teams to maximize post-launch campaign efforts
- Analyse the impact of changes in the game, identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on monetization
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure post-launch deliverables respect the monetization strategy and timeline
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyse KPI reports and share information with production teams to identify and predict trends
- Monitor trends on monetization in order to identify best practices, achieve optimal results and innovation
- Ensure compliance with the Ubisoft’s standards and monetization practices
- University degree in management, business or economics.
- 5 years or more experience in managing digital business operations or any other relevant fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in monetization
- Excellent understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization concepts
- Excellent understanding of the video game market and its consumers
- Ability to build and maintain organizational relationships
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Pragmatic and curious
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.