Monetization Specialist - Fast Track Program
We're looking for a Monetization Specialist to join our team working with Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
A Monetization Specialist at Ubisoft contributes to the financial success of our games, shaping strategies that boost profitability while respecting our players and the essence of each game.
The Fast-Track program is designed to prepare you to do just that by building your knowledge and refining your skills.
You’ll develop your Monetization know-how under the responsibility of our Live Revenues strategies department (console and PC games).
You’ll learn to generate additional revenues in the fairest, value-added way possible through secondary store items, monetization systems, live events – and more.
When the program comes to an end, you’ll join our team working with Tom Clancy's The Division 2.
During the Fast-Track program, you’ll:
- Assess internal and external monetization practices to set benchmarks.
- Monitor the monetization strategies and acquisition, engagement, and monetization KPIs of 3 Ubisoft projects.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to improve recommendations to projects.
- Support teams in developing analysis tools and frameworks to enhance internal expertise.
After the Fast-Track program you’ll:
Partner with the project’s monetization director to develop monetization strategies aligned with player expectations and the creative & game directions.
Work closely with game economy designers to come up with justified pricing for items, events, and services.
Plan and oversee the content, promotions, and offers of the primary and secondary stores with the digital sales teams.
Collaborate with interdependent teams (like UI, UX, programming, etc.) to implement your monetization systems and features.
Follow up on monetization features and adapt them based on player feedback, reporting results, etc.
Stay up to date on trends and techniques + promote them across our studios.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap.
What you'll bring
- A degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Game Design (or other relevant training)
- Knowledge of Excel + familiarity with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau)
- A collaborative and innovative spirit
- Critical thinking that allows you to translate analytical findings into actionable recommendations
- Familiarity of online gaming communities + an understanding of player behaviour
- A passion for not only playing video games but also reverse-engineering their revenue systems
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your background and skills
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 750 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
You can also find a summary of the Massive Job Perks here.
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.