MTS PC Board Design Eng.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
This team is committed to provide excellent PCB layout support for AMD Client and dGPU products. It is essential to the success of AMD. You will be working in a very exciting environment with the very best in our technology, while working on some of the most exciting projects the industry has to offer.
- Good communications skills in both Mandarin and English
- Self-motivated and willing to embrace challenges
- Able to cope with diverse problems and situations
- Responsible for PCB layout design for AMD Client and dGPU products
- Introduce design constraint per requirements
- Perform PCB fabrication check with Valor
- Rich hands-on experience in PCB layout for PC/Notebook/Desktop/Workstation/Server Motherboards and Graphics boards
- Skillful to operate Cadence Allegro, Concept, Valor along with strong skills in designing high speed, multi-layer, HDI, Analog/RF layout and power supply layout
- Hands-on experience on Valor DFF check and Gerber release
- Experience in Cadence Skill/Script development is a plus
- Experience in PCB SI/PI simulation analysis is a plus
- Good knowledge of IPC specifications, PCB manufacturing and assembly process
- B.Sc. In EE or CS or equivalent is desired
AMD Shanghai R&D Center
Requisition Number: 164181
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Other Engineering