MTS Product Development Eng.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
MTS PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
As a member of the SCBU Sustaining Group, candidate will have plenty of opportunities to work with global functional teams on test solution development and optimization. This is a lead test engineering role responsible for ATE test program development. This role will include individual contributor work as well as leadership across the test team. Represents test team on any test excursions and issue escalations to the respective owner to identify resolution or containment action for the issue.
Applicant will be proficient on Automated Test Equipment (ATE) platforms with most work being on the Verigy 93K. Debug test infrastructure issues including test HW, test SW, and device-specific IP. Part of a larger team that correlates the test solution to lab/manufacturing/customer platforms to validate product design, fabrication process, packaging technology, and manufacturing robustness to product specifications. May act as liaison with internal customers/partners and vendors.
- Wafer sort and/or final test (FT and Fusing) program owner. To develop, optimize, and release program for high volume production.
- Post-production product variants bring up
- Identifies test time reduction, yield improvement opportunities for product margin attainment
- Drives test KPI improvement (test yield, test time, FTRd) and able to integrate, develop and debug ATE test program
- Provides overall Test Engineering supports for AMD’s SCBU products tested at global facilities
- Conducts Engineering Evaluations and Analysis from test perspective on engineering enhancement or improvement projects
- Co-works with Product development group and Manufacturing group in the early stage bring up for the product cycles at the AMD high volume sites
- Interface between AMD and OSAT for test program implementation and resolution for operation issues.
- 7+ years of experience in semiconductor product development.
- 7+ years of experience with developing tests, patterns/vectors, timing, and diagnostics on Automated Test Equipment.
- 7+ years of experience with C++, Java, C
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with geographically distributed product engineering teams
- Experience in XP, AGILE, Scrum, or Kanban as Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Statistical analysis experience to determine population mean and outliers
- Pareto analysis experience to drive a debug process
- Experience generating a publication relevant to areas of expertise
- Debug experience in hardware, software, device, and/or manufacturing domains
- Experience with logic analyzers, voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and other debug tools
- Experience with revision control (GIT, SVN, CVS, RCS or similar)
- Experience with a scripting language (Perl, Ruby, shell script, or similar)
- Experience with Linux or Unix Operating System
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering plus 7 years of directly related experience
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 164927
Country/Region/Location: Singapore State/Province: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Product Engineering