MTS Silicon Design Engineer (159073
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Design Verification Engineer:
Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech degree in ECE/ Electrical Engineering with Digital Systems/VLSI as major.
Relevant Experience: 6 to 14 years
- knowledge in OVM/UVM Methodology is desirable.
- Strong Knowledge in Verilog, System Verilog, PLI/DPI interface, SystemC or C/C++, Perl/python/shell script programming skills.
- Must have excellent knowledge of design & verification flows.
- Should have worked on IP and SoC level Verification for multiple generations
- Must have Experience in writing test plans and C/C++ based test cases
- Good with linting tools
- Experience with coverage driven verification
- Knowledge of system-level architecture including buses like AXI/AHB, bridges is a must.
- Should understand Low power methodology, understand power architecture and be able to run and debug low power scenarios.
- Must be a quick learner and should have Excellent hands-on debugging skills
- Video/Audio Codecs knowledge is an added advantage
- Good communication skills to work in a cross-functional international team with digital and software design engineers
- Mentoring juniors and enhancing their skillset
Requisition Number: 159073
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design