MTS Silicon Design Engineer - 160761
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
• Knowledge and hands on experience of CDC, linting, synthesis, formality flows.
• Knowledge of timing corners/modes, process variations and signal integrity related issues.
• Deep understanding and experience in timing closure of various test modes such as scan shift, scan capture, at-speed and bist testing.
• Clear understanding of Chip power-on/debug/test, clocks and reset methods.
• Hands on experience in timing/SDC constraints generation and management.
• Understanding tradeoff of mode merging, timing corners optimizations and Voltage-frequency curves.
• Understand methods/practices of constraint verification.
• Strong background in Constraint analysis and debug, using industry standard tools such as Synopsys GCA (Galaxy Constraint Analyzer).
• Proficient in scripting languages (TCL and Perl).
• Self-starter and highly motivated.
• Familiarity with synthesis, logic equivalence, DFT and backend related methodology and tools.
• Should be familiar with design robustness and additional signoff checks like CDC checks.
• Bachelor/Undergraduate Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
• Masters Degree preferred.
The main job will be to perform tasks within the Front-End Integration Team to include constraints generation, Integration, CDC and Robust design checks.
Requisition Number: 160761
Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.