MTS Silicon Design Engineer - 161361
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Responsible for developing methodologies to simulate and/or run STA Tools to capture FPGA Timing.
- Design, implementation, test, integration and delivery of system level digital designs for FPGA blocks timing verification
- Apply STA of concepts and related tools to generate, debug and validate timing models and correlate timing values to silicon measurements.
- Need to lead projects for single chip and stacked silicon full chip timing model validation and characterization and Tuning of Timing files.
- Provide project schedule estimates, progress updates and technical risk identification
- Develop design specifications based on project requirements
- Need to maintain an effective communication with local and remote teams
- Ensure to complete design and timing verification tasks within allotted timeline
- Min of Bachelors with 8+ years or Masters with 6+ or PhD with 3+ years experience in Electronics engineering Computer Engineering or related equivalent
- Experience in Digital Design or Silicon characterization
- Should be knowledgeable about all the internal blocks of FPGA like DSP, SRAM, I/O etc
- Good understanding of device technology, custom circuit and digital designs and electrical analysis
- Strong scripting skills using Perl, Python, C-shell or similar scripting languages.
- Experience with Xilinx FPGA design/ implementation tools a plus
- Good analytical, communication, presentation and troubleshooting skills are required
Requisition Number: 161361
Country: United States State: California City: San Jose
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.