MTS Silicon Design Engineer (162802)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
1. Must have SoC implementation knowledge with deep level expertise in at least one domain.
2. Have responsibility for processes of significant technical importance and for results in SoC implementation and/OR related areas.
3. Solve complex, novel and non-recurring problems; initiates significant changes to existing processes/methods and leads development and implementation.
4. Influences technical decisions that have a significant impact on final product.
5. Requires limited supervision and is evaluated according to project performance.
6. Coaches and mentors less experienced staff; influences others as a technical leader.
7. very good communication and presentation skills
8. Proficiency in scripting
1. SoC implementation expertise. Multi million gates integration.
2. Low power implementation, Constraints validation, Formal verification
3. Floorplanning, Power planning.
4. Clock Tree Synthesis (CTS).
5. Awareness of Synthesis, SCAN and DFT implementation
6. Static Timing analysis (STA).
7. Analysis: IR, EM, Noise.
8. Physical Verification.
Requisition Number: 162802
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design