MTS Silicon Design Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
SOC Design Verification Engineer - Performance
CDC RTG GPU SOC team is looking for DV engineer that will work on performance verification of cutting edge 3D GPU projects, to cover SOC level performance modeling, performance feature evaluation and model/RTL correlation, etc.
- Interface with global architecture and design teams, to define SOC performance target and create SOC memory subsystem performance model
- Simulate performance model with synthetic and real workload to correlate with RTL design, and do architectural explore on performance features
- Implement directed and random test cases and TB in C++/UVM, to validate engine IP performance on SOC performance model
- SOC model PV testbench/infrastructure development and maintenance
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Rich experience of complex ASIC DV/PV flow from plan to coverage
- knowledgeable in C++ & SV, familiar with script languages like Ruby/Perl/Makefile…
- Strong problem solving, communication and analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge on computer architecture, general SOC design and feature set and PCIe devices is highly preferred
- Good knowledge on verification methodologies like UVM is a big plus
- Experience in performance verification is an asset
- Master with at least 4 years or Bachelor with at least 6 years working experience in ASIC area
Requisition Number: 146321
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Beijing City: Beijing
Job Function: Design