MTS Silicon Design Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Candidate will work as design engineer in local MCIP (Memory Controller IP) team, co-operating with global teams for end2end development of industry leading memory technology. Candidate need have solid design background, rich verification experience and fluent global communication skills.
- Block level micro-architecture spec, RTL design & verification, synthesis and timing closure.
- Debug and support IP level verification, testplan.
- Collaborate with Physical design team for timing closure and area/power optimization.
- Collaborate with Perf team to develop performance/power model and testing vectors.
- Work closely with firmware team for firmware developments.
- Post-silicon test debug and support ASIC bringup.
- Multiple projects experience on high speed logic design from specification to netlist.
- Strong skills on Verilog HDL or System Verilog.
- Rich design experience on complex IP; a big plus if having strong memory controller and DDR-SDRAM background.
- Know backend process of synthesis, DFT, and timing closure.
- Solid problem solving skills & good team work capability.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Mandarin, in both written and verbal.
- Familiar with Linux and good at script in shell or perl.
- M.S. with 6+year or Bachelor with 8+ years in Computer Science, EE or equivalent is preferred
Requisition Number: 161662
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design