MTS Silicon Design Engineer
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
System Management Unit (SMU) IP is the backbone of AMD SOCs. We design and deliver cutting-edge technologies of network-on-chip (NoC), advanced power management, clocking, security processor and cryptography, etc. The SRDC SMU team is a critical part of global SMU team.
If you’re: self-motivated, passionate to push the boundary and explore new territory, believer of sharing and mutual influence, you’re exactly who we look for.
- Develop comprehensive block level verification testplan for DUT
- Develop testbench and testcases with SystemVerilog/UVM verification methodology
- Develop verification IP which can be reused at different levels of verification, including block, sub-system, SoC, etc
- Support sub-system and SOC level verification
- Excellent knowledge of design verification methodology, such as OVM/UVM, System Verilog
- Solid experiences with simulation model creation and the testbench build
- UPF/CPF based power-aware simulation experience is a plus
- C/C++ software development experiences is a plus
- Good communication skill and fluent English
- Master or Bachelor degree in EE/CS is preferred
Requisition Number: 162450
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design