MTS Silicon Design Engineer(146342)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
MTS Physical Design Engineer
AMD is looking for a an MTS Physical Design Engineer with experience in implementation of digital circuit blocks, automated synthesis and place and route of digital blocks from RTL to GDS, and integration at the IP level for delivering high speed PHY IPcore
The successful candidate for this position will interact closely with key AMD technical experts to ensure the best possible performance and results on AMD platforms. This is a great opportunity to work as a part of highly regarded team to deliver leading edge solutions.
This position will be responsible for implementation of digital circuit blocks, automated synthesis and place and route of digital blocks from RTL to GDS, and integration at the IP level for delivering high speed PHY IPcore
- 7-11 years of overall design experience, preferably with high performance IP designs
- Experience in automated synthesis and timing driven place and route of RTL blocks for high speed datapath and control logic applications
- Experience in automated design flows for clock tree synthesis, clock and power gating techniques, buffer/repeater insertion, scan stitching, design optimization for improved timing/power/area, and design cycle time reduction
- Experience in floorplanning, establishing design methodology, IP integration, checks for logic equivalence, physical/timing/electrical quality, and final signoff for large IP delivery
- Strong experience with tools for logic synthesis, place and route, timing analysis, and design checks for physical and electrical quality, familiarity with tools for schematics, layout, and circuit/logic simulation
- Versatility with scripts to automate design flow
- Strong communication skills, ability to multi-task across projects, and work with geographically spread out teams
- Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Electronics /Electronics Engineering
Requisition Number: 146342
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design