MTS Silicon Design Engineer(180913)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- Minimum of 5 years of design and development experience, preferably in a customer facing role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in FPGA VHDL and/or Verilog design, Xilinx technology and tools, FPGA verification and test
- Experience in writing technical documentation, including Requirement/Design/Test Specifications, Test Plans and User Guides
- Experience in HW testing, including working with test equipment – logic and traffic analysers, test generators etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: PCIe, Ethernet, TCP/IP, packet processing
- Some experience in Perl/Python scripting
The following is a list of skills and experiences that are very desirable but non-essential:
- System Verilog/UVM
- Wireless applications at layer 2 and below, e.g. baseband or radio
- C, microprocessors and embedded systems and Software/Firmware design
- Top class Electronic Engineering qualification, Degree or Masters in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Track record of high academic achievement
- Ph.D. or similar research experience
Requisition Number: 180913
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design