MTS Software Development Eng. (163356)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD/Xilinx Armenia is looking for a world class technologist who can research and develop novel algorithms and techniques for AMD Xilinx’s FPGA implementation software tools chain.
The person will be part of a R&D team that develops state of the art Place & Route software. This position focuses on research and development of novel multi-threaded and multi-process algorithms and techniques for Placement and Routing with the aim of improving Quality of Results (QoR), Runtime and Memory, by orders of magnitude, as well as for working with application and field engineers on resolving critical customer designs issues.
- Expertise in C++, STL, OOP
- Solid foundation in data structures, graph theory and software engineering with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good communication and team working skills
- Project leadership skills
- Distributed computing experience is a plus
- EDA domain knowledge is a big plus
- Knowledge of digital design and FPGA is a plus
Education Requirements and Years of Experience
- MS in EE/CE/CS with 7+ years, or PhD in EE/CE/CS with 3+ years of relevant industry experience
Requisition Number: 163356
Country/Region/Location: Armenia State/Province: Yerevan City: Yerevan
Job Function: Design