MTS Software Development Eng. - 163767
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are building a team to develop and deliver an optimized implementation for processing compute graphs on AMD high performance GPUs. You will be part of RTG (Radeon Technologies Group) graphics driver software engineering team, working close to the GPU Hardware, firmware, and shader compiler teams to develop optimized drivers. You will work to define and develop the driver and API implementation for next gen of GPU/APU hardware for Windows and Linux environments including SW design, coding, analyzing performance bottlenecks, graph optimization, debugging and fixing issues and influencing the overall design for performance. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a top-notch team on the cutting edge of GPU Computing.
We are looking for a motivated engineer with strong expertise in software engineering, GPU or high-performance compute technologies and great communication skills. Inside AMD, you will collaborate with partners from different component teams to develop and deliver software driver for AMD GPU/APU products. Together we will ignite the power and potential of AMD's world class GPUs. If you are passionate about code design, code quality, and high performance, if you thrive in a fast-paced continuous learning environment come join our team!
- Design, develop and debug AMD DirectX and Vulkan compute drivers
- Design and implement features for AMD’s next-gen GPU/APU for graph processing
- Identify and fix issues in low-level driver code
- Analyze, implement, and optimize the driver and scheduler for graph processing
- Collaborate with ISV, library, compiler, driver, and hardware engineers to influence strategic decisions to achieve the highest performance for AMD’s graph processing solutions.
- Multiple years of relevant experience in high performance computing and GPU programming
- Experience in graph processing in a distributed data flow model.
- Knowledge of CPU and GPU architecture and experience in GPGPU programming technologies
- Leadership experience of both team and projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- PhD/MS in Computer Science or related disciplines
Requisition Number: 163767
Country: United States State: Massachusetts City: Boxborough
Job Function: Design
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.