MTS Software Development Eng.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
MTS Engineer – DevOps
Our team writes large scale infrastructure and tools in C#, Perl and C++ for Windows and Linux. Our software is used during all stages of product development across multiple AMD sites and includes distributed automation and build processes, web applications and databases to track millions of records generated by thousands of systems. We are constantly adapting our software development processes (e.g. continuous integration, unit testing and TDD, code reviews) to manage the challenges we accept.
We are looking for a Member of Technical Staff DevOps Engineer. This position will be responsible for design, development, configuration and deployment of the automated CI solutions. The ability to work on multiple platforms and to design reusable and scalable modules is critical.
- Design, prototype, and implement CI solutions that assist in building software more efficiently
- Develop and enhance various integration systems, including copyright compliance scanning, security and static code analysis tools
- Design and promote efficient DevOps processes and practices across various engineering teams
- Configure code review, build and test steps. Create fully integrated and feature-rich solutions
- Drive complex technical projects, provide development team guidance, assess and continuously improve technical operations
- Expert knowledge of CI systems and containerization tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Docker, Kubernetes.
- In-depth knowledge of SCM systems such as Perforce and Git. Experience with Gerrit and other code collaboration tools is a plus.
- Advanced experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python and Groovy
- Passion for building great software and strong grasp of automation tools
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Computer Science/Engineering Degree or equivalent
Requisition Number: 177969
Country/Region/Location: Poland State/Province: Warszawa City: Warsaw
Job Function: Design