MTS Software Development Eng.
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Qualifications - External
- Responsible for Vitis AI compiler toolchain research and development on Xilinx Versal AI platform.
- Deliver world-class AI software stack to support Xilinx global data center customers.
- Master degree above
- Major in computer science or electronic engineering
- Compiler toolchain background preferred
Years of Experience
- Above 3 years of GCC/LLVM/Open64 industry compiler research and development background.
- Strong experience with compiler optimization and instruction generation.
- Experience of TVM, TensorFlow/XLA, PyTorch/Glow AI compiler development.
- Experience of GPU/CUDA, OpenCL, DSP kinds of heterogenous computing system construction and development.
- Good understanding of computer architecture.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills and the ability to work with multiple groups
- Strong sense of responsibility, good learning ability, and communication skills in both Chinese and English.
Requisition Number: 153916
Country/Region/Location: China State/Province: Beijing City: Beijing
Job Function: Design