MTS Software Development Eng.(164683)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
- He/She should be part of Multi-Media Audio SW team.
- He/She should closely work with Device Drivers & DSP Firmware/Algorithms & SoC/IP teams to develop and deliver drivers for different audio interfaces.
- He/she should also very closely work with Domain/SW Architects to lead the design and development of key audio features.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to Work with global teams/customers
- Well versed with the product Agile/Waterfall development strategies.
- Design & Develop new audio drivers as per the AMD SW Roadmap commitments.
- Should be responsible for design and develop key features like HDA, SoundWire, I2S, BT & USB Audio playback/capture features.
- 7+ years of work experience
- Experience in system programming & windows device drivers development.
- Experience in Windows kernel programming.
- Experience in Windows device driver development.
- Experience in Windows drivers as WPF, WDM, KMDF, UMDF, Windows Internals & PCI Bus.
- Experience in tools like Windbg, Windows Debug Viewer, ETL, ReadWrite, Windows Logo & HLK, Oscilloscopes & Protocol analyzers like Lecroy USB etc.
- Experience in C, C++ programming & Data Structures.
- Experience in using IDE: Visual Studio.
- B. Tech (ECE/CSC) or M. Tech (Embedded/Digital Signal Processing) or equivalent.
Requisition Number: 164683
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Telangana City: Hyderabad
Job Function: Design