Narrative Designer (F/H/NB)
As working with the Associate Narrative Director you will be responsible for creating coherent narrative structures to enhance the game's universe and fantasy.
Participate in the development of an investigation flow, by integrating and improving the elements defined by the Writers and the Quest Designers
Ensure the development and coherence of the lore along with the Narrative Team
Assist the Narrative Director on transversal missions, including working on specific features to ensure the link between Game Design and Narration
Participate in the development of environmental storytelling, world events, flavor items and texts...
Define the narrative means with the Narrative Director
- Advanced level in Narration (creating compelling stories and characters) and Narrative Design, you have already worked on games
- Experience as a writer (game, cinema, theater...) is highly appreciated
- You are creative, analytical, autonomous and rigorous
- You have a good level of English allowing you to interact with your non-French speaking peers and write documents in English
- You are passionate about creating games and have a good culture on different media (cinema, litterature, theater...)
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.