.NET FullStack Software Engineer - EA SPORTS™ FC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games. After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we aim to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere. With more opportunities than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
Reporting to the Development Manager, we are looking for an experienced .NET Full-Stack Software Engineer with web development experience and an in-depth understanding of C#/.NET and Single Page Application frameworks. You should have experience in both designing and developing RESTful applications and have the desire to deliver without sacrificing quality.
- As a central team within the EA SPORTS™ FC project, our team delivers the tools used by Live Content producers to support many dynamic features in our game. As such, you would work with our internal customers to develop new features or upgrade existing ones. Whether you prefer working on new functionality, improving existing implementation, or fixing production issues, you will have the chance to contribute to applications that impact the entire EA SPORTS™ FC project.
- You will work with internal partners to design, develop, and deliver new features or upgrade existing ones
- You will participate in planning sessions and daily SCRUM style stand-up meetings
- Required Technical Skills
- C#/.NET, NET Core, REST API
- Single Page Application frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue.js
- Experience writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience with source control software such as Git or Perforce
- Excellent debugging skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience in designing maintainable, structured, and documented code
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns
- Experience communicating with other engineers, producers, and designers