Ubisoft IT is currently looking for a Network Administrator to join the Enterprise Infrastructure team which aims to maintain and optimize the network infrastructure and assist Ubisoft studios in their continuous evolution. This is a global team, where we aim to maintain a high level of communication, sharing expertise and findings with all. Other administrators and architects will support you by providing you with continuous mentorship. As a team, let us elevate ourselves to the next level!
As a Network Administrator, you will be responsible for the health and operations of our entire network technologies globally. More precisely, you will work closely with the Architects and contribute to various large-scale technology projects like participating in the design and implementation of new locations and technologies. You will use automation to simplify existing processes like filtering and whitelisting IP ranges as well as work continuously to improve our monitoring tools.
- Manage major incidents by providing deep technical analysis and reporting;
- Manage the Performance and the capacity of the infrastructure to keep it nominal;
- Lead standard evolutions (Lifecycle, capacity, performance) of our infrastructure;
- Manage escalations, recommend post-incident remediation actions, and follow up on them;
- Represent operations interest when meeting vendors and stay up to date as a technical expert;
- Mentor and train administrators to make them evolve;
- Anticipate and address critical issues and risks;
- Ensure standards exist and are implemented;
- Ensure documentation and best practices are up to date;
- Collaborate and work with Architects to ensure new projects benefit operations.
- Expertise in Cisco switches and routers, and in the configuration of IOS and NX-OS;
- Expertise in network technologies like Optics, cabling, VLAN, STP, IP Routing, OSPF, BGP as well as network services DHCP and DNS;
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies;
- Good knowledge of Linux-based network infrastructure;
- Knowledge of Network automation tools such as Git, Ansible, Shell scripting, Perl, and Python;
- Advanced troubleshooting experience with major incidents and issues as they arise.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.