Office Assistant (Night Shift)
Rockstar India is seeking a service-focused, organized and motivated front office representative / administrative assistant. In this role you will be the first line of communication for all transport needs for the visitors to our office and those calling in. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be exceptionally responsive. They will also demonstrate strong follow through and dedication to excellence. A customer focused approach with a strong desire to help others is critical for success.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in Bangalore, India.
WHAT WE DO
- We provide administrative support to the Studio and Managers, HR, Workplace Services and Senior Management as needed to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the Studio.
- Act as first point of contact for greeting visitors to ensure correct access is provided and appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Handle transport for those working late-night hours at the studio.
- Track, order, and oversee after-hours meal planning for the development team.
- Assist with the coordination of daily activities, employee-related functions, social events and holiday parties.
- Maintain the admin team calendar.
- Maintain administration processes and procedures to ensure that all records are kept up to date with accuracy.
- Fielding incoming calls and handling the day-to-day enquiries and requests.
- Maintain and order office supplies, stationery, and consumables.
- Book couriers and international deliveries for Studio and support teams.
- Provide cover for key areas of responsibility for rest of Admin Team as required and provide assistance to other support teams.
- Provide support to the accounts payable team.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as Administrative Assistant or related field.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to appropriately manage expectations.
- Ability to respond to urgent requests, to be flexible and to meet deadlines.
- Solid MS Office skills including Outlook, Excel & Word required.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Effective communicator both written and verbal, with great attention to detail.
- Sense of prioritization and follow through with an ability to handle changing priorities.
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Organized and detail-oriented, ability to keep records up to date with accuracy.
- Resourcefulness and flexibility working in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining grace under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrate a high level of teamwork and customer service.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- HR or Recruitment experience a plus.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Experience working within the Creative Industries – video games, film, television, music.
- Experience using JDE systems, office management systems and procedures.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.