Office Coordinator EMEA (Part Time)
Amsterdam, Netherlands - (Part time)
We are KRAFTON – a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world.
Since the release of our flagship title – PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS – in 2017, it has become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, with regional KRAFTON offices located across the globe.
Our Amsterdam Office is KRAFTON’s EMEA Headquarters which covers the Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS regions, with teams dedicated to Publishing, Esports, Content, Communications and General Operations. These teams support all local offices and development studios in our region.
Onsite, our Amsterdam Office also houses PUBG Studios which is busy with the development of an exciting new IP, currently known as Project “Black Budget”.
Assist the Office Manager with the following tasks
- Serve as primary point of contact on all Office issues
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Ordering office supplies and equipment
- Greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Previous work experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English & Dutch
- Diplomacy/people skills is a must as well as discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment / Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Multilingual(French, German, Spanish or other European language)
- A passion for the games, the gaming industry and PUBG game
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
16-20 hrs. a week part-time. Can be 4x 4hrs a week or 5x4 hrs. per week. Negotiable. Some flexibility in working hours is required.
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Zuid area, a buzzing business hub in the southern part of the city.
Close to our office you can find a broad choice of cuisine – such as the iconic Market 33 Food Hall, offering vibrant social settings.
Also, nearby is one of the main public transportation hubs – Amsterdam Zuid train, metro, tram & bus station, bringing the city’s highlights close, be it one of the many museums, canals, parks, or culinary experiences you are interested in.
Likewise, our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse atmosphere – being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 40 different nationalities, and we are still expanding our team!
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive, and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions, and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, then apply right away!