Are you the one capable of turning our beautiful office into his/her second home? i3D.net is looking for an Office Manager with a bold can-do-it-all mentality and a broad spectrum of interests — someone who understands the true meaning of ownership.
A day at the office
You are the caretaker of our beautiful office. Upon arriving at the office, you do your rounds on all floors to check for things to fix or improve. You also make sure all pantries are stocked with coffee, tea and supplements, after which you grab a cup of coffee or tea yourself, followed by firing up your laptop. While your colleagues drop in one by one, you are already busy answering your emails. We expect regular visits from customers, so you are responsible for welcoming them at the front desk and making sure that the correct meeting rooms are booked. When they leave you hand them a goody bag, which you filled with promotional materials.
You will also be responsible for the onboarding of new colleagues on the first of the month when necessary. You are the main facilitator for this, and you make sure that their agenda is full of introductions. In addition, you will be the point person for incoming and outgoing deliveries at the office: you will keep track of parcels from PostNL, DHL, etc., and inform the people to whom the delivered packages are addressed. You will also take charge of our monthly care packages for our colleagues around the world. Together with your colleagues from Marketing, you take charge whenever i3D.net organizes an event. Other duties include assisting with preparing lunch at the office, resolving logistical issues for colleagues such as booking flights and hotel rooms for work-related travel and supporting administrative and office projects. All in all, this role assures you of a diverse and highly appreciated work day.
- Welcoming visitors, making a good first impression and ensuring all guests register themselves at the front desk;
- Maintaining stock of office and kitchen supplies;
- Checking, accepting and distributing incoming packages as well as sending outgoing ones;
- Arranging (ordering) lunch in general and specifically for meetings;
- Booking flights, hotels and transfers for your colleagues who need to travel;
- Performing general checkups within the building and terrain; Supporting projects and other departments with small administrative duties;
- Checking and abiding by i3D.net’s security policy;
- Taking care of the monthly care packages.
Who are you?
Our Office Manager is the face of our organization, both internally and externally. You are a jack of all trades that can cope with ad hoc tasks. You know how to structure your work and realize that your role within i3D.net is crucial for daily operations. Your extrovert personality assures that you are known as someone with a broad spectrum of interests. You enjoy working with people and have an education in the field of facility or hotel management. You work accurately and friends see you as a caring person. This comes to light in the way you treat your colleagues and the office environment. You take pride in the things you do. Realizing your ideas gives you energy boosts. Whether it’s process optimization or customer experience improvement, you work passionately on your tasks without letting anyone stop you. You are proactive, spontaneous, and presentable. Organizing with a keen eye for detail is one of your talents.
What do we expect from our Office Manager?
- You can act on the level of vocational education (Dutch MBO+ level); Proficient in reading and writing English and Dutch;
- An education in the field of hospitality or facility;
- Flexible and proactive attitude;
- You know how to work with computers and MS Office. New programs are learned quickly;
- Great communication skills, friendly and with focus on service;
- You have an eye for optimizing procedures
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance, including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.