Office Operations Coordinator
Certain Affinity is looking for an experienced Office Operations Coordinator for our Austin, Texas location to support our onsite and virtual Developers, aid additional teams, and help enhance our studio. This person will be an integral part of the Office Operations Team and will report directly to our Director of Office Operations. In this position, you will be responsible for local support, hospitality and visitors, company morale, and ensuring our office is tidy and well stocked so we continue to run like a well-oiled machine.
We need a personable, highly collaborative team player, who can bring things to the finish line. No job is too big or too small. The person for this role is reliable, trustworthy, hard-working, sensitive to the needs of others, and is willing to go the extra mile when needed. A successful candidate will be highly organized, able to initiate and prioritize, maintain a professional demeanor, and truly understands that a strong team is critical to a successful company.
This position is scheduled for M-F 8 am- 5 pm as an in-person/onsite position with occasional hybrid work opportunities (flexibility at times is appreciated).
- Plan and help implement company events and initiatives for our Studios
- Concierge/hospitality for Senior Leadership and visitors (i.e., greet, plan onsite meals, make reservations, etc…)
- Manage set-up and break down of conference rooms as needed for visitors and meetings
- Stock our break rooms with food and drinks daily and maintain product inventory
- Monitor office supplies throughout the studio and maintains product inventory
- Plant care and upkeep for our patios and visitor areas (don’t worry, no horticulture degree needed)
- Point of contact for office-related vendors and procurement suppliers (delivery services, food vendors, cleaning crew, kitchen, bathrooms, etc...). Research new vendors as needed.
- Serve as backup for Travel planning
- Serve as a backup for our Receptionist at the front desk as needed
- Organize, plan and arrange details for local morale events
- Conduct office-related errands as needed
- Administrative tasks and projects assigned by your supervisor
Requirements & Skills
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and customer service skills
- Extremely resourceful with good judgment in resolving issues
- High level of interpersonal skills with a can-do attitude and willingness to help others
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, accountable, and self-sufficient
- Acute attention to detail, excellent follow-up, and organizational skills
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, including executive staff
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and reliable vehicle
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Previous experience working in software development, games development, or other entertainment/creative industry-related role
- Experience in G-suite (Google, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms, etc…)
- Experience in hospitality or production-related field
- Green thumb with plants
Certain Affinity or its partners or affiliates run background checks on candidates or employees with written authorization from the candidates or employees. These may be done for the purposes of offering employment or determining eligibility to work on a specific project. Multiple searches may be required.
Certain Affinity is authorized to do business in many, but not all, of the states in the US and the Canadian provinces. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Certain Affinity is registered, you may not be eligible for employment as a fully remote employee. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more about where we are registered.