OneTrust Systems Administrator
JOB TITLE: OneTrust Systems Administrator
LOCATION: SEGA Europe, 27 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9BW
REPORTING TO: Director of Compliance
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our seven development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, HARDlight, Amplitude Studios, Two Point Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours.
Check out our Careers website to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
As our OneTrust systems administrator you will work in our newly created Compliance Team based out of the UK. The role will be responsible for providing daily support to internal stakeholders throughout the organisation for OneTrust, helping them with their day-to-day requests as well as maintaining the processes, data, and configuration in OneTrust to enable SEGA to meet its privacy obligations.The role will report directly to the Director of Compliance and is integral in ensuring the automation of our privacy practices. This is a great chance to be an integral part of a newly created team driving privacy initiatives across multiple teams and functions.
- Operate and manage the OneTrust system, acting as the subject expert
- Collate, update, and review the data and processes in OneTrust
- Maintain and update all data privacy templates in OneTrust
- Ensure appropriate assessments are issued on time and provide support to the business with completing assessments.
- Review and update the privacy assessment procedure to reflect the business’ privacy-by-design approach and any changes in data protection law.
- Generate reports on the data held within OneTrust.
- User management, including onboarding, roles and permissions, and troubleshooting.
- Create guidance and training articles to enable the independent use of the system and completion of assessments by Project Owners across the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of data privacy including the UK Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation
- Self-motivated team player who is solutions orientated and can motivate others to meet deadlines and move tasks forward
- A strong communicator with excellent organisational skills and with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Able to communicate and collaborate with all personnel across the business including senior management and across global timelines
- Able to focus on the smaller details whilst retaining awareness of the bigger picture
- An interest in data and how new regulations are shaping how companies collect and use personal data
Preferred but not essential:
- Familiarity with OneTrust privacy system (or similar);
- Experience in using Data Mapping, Assessment Automation and Vendor Risk Management modules in OneTrust;
- OneTrust certified Professional.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.