Online Recruitment Drive - Backend Programmer
About the organization:
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
Job Title: Backend Programmer
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
• Designing, prototyping and developing application layer code and database schema for new gameplay systems focussing on security, scalability, high availability and high performance
• Developing new ways to guarantee the robustness of the servers via unit, integration and load testing and profiling
• Writing tools to empower designers to administrate the online services in a data driven manner
• Support other engineers through regular peer review
• Plan for the future in design discussions to make best use of technology
• Actively spend time researching new technologies and experimenting with new techniques that could be put to use in our games
• Previous and proven commercial experience as a server/network or backend developer, working in a high load environment
• Broad experience of server/network programming and principles, including database design, replication, load balancing, reliable/unreliable messaging, latency minimisation, security
• A passion for the latest Web technologies.
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.