Online Recruitment Drive - Concept Artist
About the Organisation: -
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Watch Dogs, The Division, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Rayman, Just Dance as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune & Mumbai!
We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you have the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth
To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for talented candidates for its growing Indian studio in Pune!
We are currently Hiring UI Technical Artists @Ubisoft India Studios and are conducting an Online Recruitment Drive for the same. Send in your applications until 6th June 2022 and the shortlisted ones would be contacted in the following week for the further hiring process.
Job Title: Concept Artist
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings
- Work with the Art Director to Illustrate and develop concepts to support production of 3D assets.
- Understand art direction and work within the overall game style.
- Deliver illustrations to specific guidelines, working within production schedules.
- Deliver thumbnail sketches, mood boards and full color finished concept art of characters, props and/or environments.
- Help in the creation of presentation materials and marketing materials to communicate the artistic vision to stakeholders and external partners.
- Collaborate in a team environment with other artists, programmers and designers, giving mentorship to more junior concept artists.
- 4 years of concept art game industry experience, preferably working on consoles.
- Background in Traditional and Digital Art.
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop.
- Experience in integration of 3D tools into a concept art workflow (Polygon modeling/CAD modeling/Skulpting).
- Knowledge of 3DS Max(Texturing) is a plus
- Good level of English (oral and written).
- Excellent cross-team communication skills.
- Excellent self-organization skills.
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Open to receive and act on constructive criticism.
- Understands fundamental art theory including principles of color, light, composition and anatomy.
- Can demonstrate creative ability across a range of styles.
- A positive attitude and a commitment to bringing fresh ideas to the team and the game.
- A passion for gaming and for making games, playing current titles and keeping abreast of industry trends.
- Excellent work ethic with diligence in time keeping and focused attention to detail.
Note: Applications without portfolio, will not be considered for this position.