Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple technologies, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is growing due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers, and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
2K Publishing's Global Services Technology (GST) is looking for a process-minded, highly organized, individual with a background in Operations to help us achieve goals of scalability and predictability for our department. This individual should be able to leverage their past experience to optimize our processes, cross-functional communication, and improve our resource management so that we can evolve into an agile, high-performing engineering services team that can rapidly scale across multiple sites and time-zones.
What You Will Do:
- Establish the process and best practices for the department, in partnership with Production and Engineering.
- Standardize reporting, communications, financial processes, and resource management of GST in alignment with broader business operations.
- Accountable for department budgets and financials, resource utilization, risks and risk mitigation plans, issues, and delivery to plan.
- Manage production leadership across the department and oversee broad execution of deliverables and roadmaps.
- Responsible for reporting upward and outward on high-level project statuses for department goals and overall performance.
- Responsible for managing 3rd Party Partner business relationships and performance.
- Contribute to the creation of department strategy and technical roadmap, and drive the execution of the aforementioned strategy
- Responsible for the development of staff growth plan required to achieve the organizations goals and objectives.
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships across publishing, development studios, and 2K Publishing.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 5+ years experience in a Production, Project Management, or Operations Role
- 3+ years experience in the entertainment industry (Games, VFX, Feature Animation, or AR/VR)
- A demonstrated ability to establish and improve process in a previous organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with agile and project management strategies
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com.