Quality, Verification and Standards (QVS) is a transforming business has a worldwide presence. Our size and global reach requires prioritization, focus and the ability to switch context multiple times a day. You are collaborative and excel at working with multiple partners. We’re looking for an Operations Manager, reporting to the Director of Operations (Mobile and Lifestyle QV), partnering with Mobile and Lifestyle QV leaders and the existing operations team, to help plan and control of our operational activities.
The role responsibilities:
- Work with the Director of Operations, and partner with Mobile and Lifestyle QV leaders to understand overall headcount across resource types including: financial impact, chargeback variance, and focused analysis. Identify opportunities for process improvements and partner collaboration.
- Assist the Director of Operations Mobile and Lifestyle QV in quarterly forecasting process, actuals vs forecast analysis. Track and analyze Operations metrics, help create Mobile and Lifestyle QV Operations artefacts.
- Implement measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to find and address core risks to our business and partner teams.
- Lead workshops with Mobile and Lifestyle QV teams using different collaboration tools (Miro, Asana, Trello).
- Experience using budgeting and forecasting tools is an asset.
- Improve operating workflows and manual processes by implementing scalable, simplified and automated solutions across multiple disciplines that consider analytics and technology.
- Monitor progress against targets and identify areas for improvement.
- Use data and insights as a resource to guide efficient decisions across our business.
What you bring:
- Your experience using data and business expertise to inform decisions.
- Autonomous work-style needing minimal management oversight to remove blockers, address incidents
- Develop measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to find and address core risks to our business and partner teams.
- Experience with process improvement and automation tools.
- Proficient change management and partner management skills.
- The ability to track, model and present information in engaging ways.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in operations management or a related field.