Oracle Financial Applications Support
Oracle Financial Applications Support
BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
At the heart of SEGA is our Publishing team based in West London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
At SEGA, we have a truly global, diverse team home to 30+ nationalities with shared values and an empowering, inclusive, people-centric culture; The combination of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, self-expression, and talent that our people invest in their work allows us to create great games for our communities and achieve our mission of collectively entertaining the world with creative and innovative experiences, one community at a time.
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours.
People are our most valuable asset, so we are constantly investing in our people through a leading benefits package, flexible working and our community-focussed, people-centric culture.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team managing the Oracle E-Business Suite R12.2 Applications and Concur expenses installations used across the SEGA Europe group.
- Functional support of Oracle 12.2 Applications – i-procurement, Purchasing, Payables, Order Management, Cost Management, Inventory, Receivables, Fixed Assets and General Ledger
- System Administration – setup and deactivate users and assign new roles and responsibilities after authorisation. Maintain chart of accounts after authorisation.
- Monitoring and error management of 3rd party interfaces
- Maintain and build new reports using BI Publisher and Apex
- Design, Develop, Test, and maintain data loaders using Apex and PL/SQL and standard Oracle API’s
- Manage relationship with 3rd Party DBA support to ensure regular upgrades to stay within Oracle premier support windows for the application and database. Project manage those upgrades to ensure the correct resources are assigned and they are properly tested prior to implementation. Ensure critical security patches are applied in a timely manner and required Oracle patches are applied after a proper test cycle.
- Support end users with training where required
- Support, system administration and training for Concur expenses.
- Ad hoc large project full lifecycle – rollout Oracle and Concur to studios to replace their existing systems – perform setups , prepare test scripts, run conference room pilots to demonstrate the functionality and close any gaps identified, manage user acceptance testing and training, build any new reports and interfaces required, perform data migration and post implementation stabilisation.
- Ad hoc projects for business process improvement and modernisation. Perform business analysis, design, develop and implement new functionality and systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven level of expertise and understanding of Oracle applications
- Excellent functional knowledge of GL, AP, AR & FA modules essential
- Excellent functional knowledge of PO, i-Proc, OM, INV modules would be highly advantageous
- In depth experience of 12.2 release is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of financial processes to support the finance function
- SQL knowledge and understanding of core applications tables and API’s
- Experience of PL/SQL, APEX, XML Publisher, Web services, shell scripts and XML would be advantageous
- Ability to manage interfaces, error handling, data issues and problem resolution
- Knowledge of Concur expenses
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle – project management, business analysis, development, and support
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply
SEGA has always been synonymous with great games, a rich arcade heritage, huge brand recognition and determination to set new standards in interactive entertainment.
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our seven development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France, and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, HARDlight, Amplitude Studios, Two Point Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment. Our studios turn out some of the bestselling and award-winning titles in the video games industry such as Total War™, Company of Heroes, Football Manager™ and Sonic the Hedgehog™.
our leading benefits package
- Competitive holiday allowance with full office closure over the Christmas and New Year period and all UK Bank holidays, maternity and paternity breaks, flexibility with our core hours
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Employer pension of up to 7% of base salary
- Annual bonus scheme that allows you to share SEGA’s success
- Full access to our learning and development platform with thousands of online courses, onsite training, and opportunities for personalised training support for your own development
- Opportunity to join our range of staff-led groups across including several Diversity and Inclusion groups, wellbeing, and our social committee
- Season ticket travel loans, cycle to work scheme and new car salary sacrifice scheme
- Personal charitable donations through payroll giving scheme
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast in the office every day, fresh fruit, and ice creams in the summer
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and access to external professionals
- In-house heavily subsidised massage therapy
- A range of activities including in-house yoga and 5 aside football
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and retail vouchers
- The best company offsites with team building, socials, and family events
Check out our Careers website to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At SEGA, we celebrate diversity and embrace the full spectrum of humanity, believing in a diverse, inclusive and equitable world in which everyone feels valued and respected regardless of what they look like or where they come from; Whether you’re a prospective employee or a full-time member of staff, we want you to feel involved in all aspects of our work and to have amazing opportunities during your time with us –regardless of your background. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.