Organized Play Associate
The Organized Play Associate will be responsible for day-to-day onboarding, support, guidance, and monitoring of retail locations across multiple markets. The creation of internal progress reports, product orders, and support materials will be required on a regular basis. This role will be expected to take part in development and implementation of larger promotional activities and travel.
What You’ll Do
- Lead in management of key initiatives and ongoing programs, working closely with Sr. Program Manager and team to improve outcomes.
- Contribute and support in developing key markets.
- Assist new external stakeholders through the initial sign-up process via phone and email.
- Administrate applications and eligibility for various promotions and event offerings.
- Aid with and process all Organized Play! related orders regularly.
- Drive activities and projects to enhance the program, increase sign ups, and improve retention.
- Provide some technical support for Organized Play! tools and subject matter expertise for Customer Service team.
- Contribute to development of, and share best practices for programmatic success with retailers
- Produce regular reports on program results.
- Generate relevant research, data, and information relevant to Organized Play! Programs in diverse markets.
- Effectively work cross-functionally to meet program needs and deliverables.
- Support in implementation of program policies and procedures, including liaising with Policy to enforce Organized Play! policies.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years background in Sales, Customer Support, or relevant related experience.
- Proficient with MS office suite, with a focus on exceptional familiarity with Excel.
- Existing knowledge of Microsoft Project, Workfront, JIRA, and SharePoint a plus.
- Experience with Play! Pokémon or other organized play programs a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication with ability to walk laypersons through semi complex processes.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships. You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion & Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Diligence: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to assist your clients with a high sense of urgency and ownership while meeting deadlines and team expectations.
- Team player: You work collaboratively and effectively with your immediate team members. You actively seek to help the team move forward and go the extra mile to ensure Organized Play! goals are met.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel internationally and/or domestically may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.