Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is regarded throughout the industry as a leading mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
- Work with internal Designers and Art Directors to guide an artistic vision that fulfills each project’s technical and artistic requirements.
- Manage art pipelines. Work with the internal and external artists to improve best practices, document and communicate such practices to external art teams.
- communicate content and requirements for international external art development partners.
- Provide External artists with clear necessary feedback to enable their successful and timely completion of assets.
- Translate concerns and issues between external and internal teams.
- Promote and build an inclusive work environment between internal and external teams.
- At least 3 years in game development, mobile development is preferred.
- Experience managing an external art outsourcing partnership.
- Strong skills in artistic language. Comfort directing and reviewing 3D and 2D art with teams in which English is a 2nd language.
- Experience managing work with partners in different time zones.
- Team-first mentality, employ and nurture an environment of comradery and mutual respect
What’s in it for you?
We want EA to be the ultimate destination to make great content and experiences. Everything we’re doing here is about creating a culture, environment, and company where you can do the best work of your career – so there’s that. There’s also:
- A health allowance, to cover the cost of private health insurance for you and your family
- Life and salary continuance insurance
- An employee assistance program, including coaching and therapy sessions to support your wellbeing
- An inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers
- 17.5% annual leave loading – yes, we’ll pay you extra to take a break!
- Bonus end of year leave days – time off between Christmas and New Years, no annual leave necessary
- Volunteer leave and charitable donation matching
- A fitness reimbursement program – $$ to go towards your fitness expenses (memberships and at home equipment)
- Free EA games, of course!