As a Outsourcing Production Manager at Ubi MTL, your are responsible for the implementation and is responsible for the achievement of specific deliverables related to collaboration on a project, with external partners, clearly communicating the objectives to the partner team.
What you'll do
- Set up and define the scope of outsourcing mandates with partners, communicate them adequately to the teams, adapt them as needed and ensure they are respected during production;
- Regularly prioritize the progress of the partner's work based on deliverables;
- Organize and manage meetings between the various internal and external partners;
- Follow up and validate the work carried out by the partners when each stage of the project is completed (iterative process);
- Ensure that the work teams have the necessary support to allow the proper functioning of the production of your team;
- Communicate effectively with partners so that they are informed of the project management (top-down) of the progress of the work and inform his superiors of relevant information relating to his work team (bottom-up);
- Ensure collaboration planning: communication networks between project teams, implementation of production monitoring processes, etc.;
- Act as a representative of your team.
- Understand the vision of the project to be able to intervene when defining the scope;
- Give visibility to your manager on the progress of partner deliverables;
- Bring up collaboration issues to your manager and propose potential solutions;
- Perform other related duties.
What you bring
- Experience in coordination and / or team management;
- Experience in video game production (an asset);
- Experience in outsourcing and / or co-development management (partner external to the studio) i(an asset);
Skills and Assets
- Influential Leadership;
- Knowledge of video game production;
- Ability to adapt to different types of personalities and cultures;
- Good listening skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good diplomatic sense;
- Knowledge of project management;
- Constructive attitude and transparency;
- Ability to be impartial;
- Self-control and ability to reduce tension;
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Eric. As he learns more about you through your profile, get to know him through the video below.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.