What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Bump Engineering (External Manufacturing Operations _ Backend Engineering)
Creative, highly motivated self-driven individual team player with the demonstrated ability to independently complete complex engineering tasks on/ahead of time/Lead & Drive for solutions and an aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Responsible for Bump, Interposer and Fan-Out RDL yield, quality, cost and productivity overall improvement, and sustaining activities.
- Responsible for Bump, Interposer and Fan-Out RDL process baseline standardization and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for Bump Mask validation.
- Responsible for Bump-Packaging Interaction activities.
- Co-work with packaging BU on NPI and Ramp Up readiness at bump and interposer manufacturing site. Proactively communicate task assignments and report status timely to responsible parties.
- Responsible to manage performance of bump and interposer manufacturing site/supplier regarding yield & quality, out of control lots disposition, and any outliers reporting from internal or external parties.
- Plan and execute change management from internal or external parties.
- Drive bump, interposer and Fan-Out RDL manufacturer to enhance process, equipment & material capability for future generation/technology products.
- Assist in additional duties as deemed fit by supervisor.
- Experience in Bump or Wafer fab or 2.5D interposer or Wafer Level Fan-Out process engineering.
- Possess FCBGA or 2.5D assembly process knowledge and Chip Packaging Interaction knowledge.
- Familiar with DOE and JMP.
- Experience is Preparing reports /Presentation and ability to communicate Root cause and Resolution effectively.
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skill.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- MS degree in Mechanical or Material or Chemical Engineering.
Requisition Number: 183481
Job Function: Packaging Engineering
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.