Paralegal (6 Month Contract)
The Riot Legal Team has the responsibility to provide the highest quality legal services that align with Riot’s company mission of putting player experience first. Figuring out what’s “best for Riot” always begins with thinking about what’s “best for players.” Every policy or contract that we draft; every lawsuit that we file or defend against; every letter we send; and all the legal advice that we give to our partners is always done with our players’ interests in mind.
We are hiring a Paralegal to assist the Legal team achieve the implementation of our contract lifecycle management tool. This will be a 6 month contract and you will be based in the Dublin office.
- Help implement the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool with accurate and efficient entry of contract-related information configuring it to meet Riot’s specific needs, and ensuring it integrates with other relevant tools and systems.
- Assist organizing and maintaining documents, ensuring easy access and retrieval. This includes creating a structured database of contracts, addendums, amendments, and any supporting materials.
- Act as a liaison between various departments and stakeholders involved in the contract process. This involves facilitating communication, providing updates, and addressing any inquiries related to contracts.
- Obtain required signatures for and ensuring the completion of different legal documents
- Data Entry and Document Management: The paralegal will be responsible for entering contract data into the CLM system
- Provide training to relevant personnel on how to use the system effectively and offer ongoing support to address any issues or questions related to the CLM system.
- Educated to bachelor's degree level
- 2+ year experience working with legal documents either through education or professional experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Flexible approach to working with people.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage own time effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and business focused
- Prior experience working with Contract Lifecycle Management software or similar contract management tools.
- Technology Proficiency: Apart from CLM software, experience with other technology tools and software can be an advantage.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!