Partner Manager, Growth Operations
Unity Technologies is looking for an analytical, business-savvy and motivated individual to join our customer success team as a Partner Manager, Growth Operations. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business. You have knowledge in performance marketing, love problem-solving, analyzing data to establish insights. You will work with the team on activating and improving growth for Unity developers.
You will nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain and understand clients’ performance marketing strategies, technical roadmaps and operational needs. You will ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicated to the right teams within Unity!
What you'll be doing
- Own and run performance campaign execution, performance analysis and optimization for assigned clients
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad hoc reports, and dashboards to support marketing decisions related to: marketing spend efficiency, user lifetime value, user engagement & retention, and return on investment for the clients
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and campaign related issues are handled quickly and appropriately for the clients
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product and Engineering, to prioritize and support execution
- Work with BI and product teams to develop tool sets that will automate campaign optimization
What we are looking for
- Experience with managing mobile user acquisition campaigns and scaling UA campaigns worldwide
- Experience working with product teams, relaying client feedback to help shape and design product
- Proficiency with data visualization tools and/or Excel to retrieve and work with data visualization tools to deliver business insights
You might also have
- Advanced experience with Looker, Imply or other similar visualization tool
- Experience leading campaigns on Facebook, Google, and other ad networks
- Experience with SQL/python is not mandatory but a big plus
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.